Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Very Special Day


Congratulations to Lex and Aimee! They were married on August 2, 2008 at Wildwood in Lafayette. Knute and I were extremely honored to be in the Wedding Party. It was so special to see such wonderful friends get married. We wish them many years of health and happiness. They are currently honeymooning for three weeks in Spain and the Dominican Republic. I wish I had more pictures of the bride and groom, but instead Knute and I got mostly pictures of ourselves. I guess we're just that vain.

In other important news...Ellie is six weeks old and smiling! I haven't caught the happy event on camera yet, but I will try to post a picture soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you seriously just have a baby! Good lord you look good! Congrats on bouncing right back! Hope you guys had fun and I can't wait to see you in a few more days!!!!! Tell Ellie happy 6 week bday!