Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Transformation



No....it's not any kind of sexual transformation. Just a temporary change in appearance (hopefully). I decided to get my hair cut. Really cut. I know that it was sort of short to begin with (as Knute continues to remind me). As always, I am now regretting it. My husband told me he doesn't "hate" it. My girlfriend referred to it as the "Lafayette Bob," and I don't think this is a good thing. I'm not sure if it makes me look 16 or 46, but definitely not my age. The day after I got my new do, I developed an eye irritation which involved me throwing out my contact lenses and having to wear my glasses that I never use. Now I'm not quite sure if my own daughter recognizes me. I either look extremely sophisticated or really stupid. I'm thinking it's the later of the two. My next transformation might have to involve a hat and some sunglasses. Grow hair! Please grow.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like. You look very much like you could be a special correspondent on the news. I love Knute's comment. Jason loves to make comments like that. When I dyed my hair black and cut bangs, Jason's 1st question when he saw it was if I was wearing a wig.

The Great Lake said...

Hey P! I love the hair! I know what you're going through since I went through that exact thing when I just cut 8 inches off! It looks great on you, honestly. Merry Christmas!