Monday, January 5, 2009

Then and Now

Then...
We welcomed Elizabeth Clare on June 24, 2008. She was just a little 6 pound 9 ouncer. 19.5 inches long. I was expecting a very bald, blue eyed baby, but she had brown eyes with a mountain of dark hair. I was in love.

Now...
Christmas Eve was her 6 month birthday. Today was our Dr.'s. appointment. She is weighing in at a solid 17 pounds, 10 ounces. At almost 28 inches, she is in the 95th percentile for height. Huh? What happened to my little peanut that couldn't even fit into newborn clothes? She is growing like a weed! I want to freeze her at this age forever in time.

I think she's been saying "Ma Ma" the last few days, but I'm not sure anyone else is convinced of this.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You mean she's 'growing like a flower.' That's what girls do :) It's amazing how quickly it all goes by, isn't it??

Heather said...

Paris...she is just too cute. The pictures that you have recently taken of her are adorable. I love her hats.