Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ellie-Funt

Meet Ellie-Funt. Isn't she cute? I figured I had at least one more year to make her dress up in a costume of my choice, with a hat she absolutely hated. Maybe next year some sort of pink fairy is in store. Or maybe she'll always want to go as an animal from the zoo? One never knows. By the end of the night she discovered a love for M&M's and Michael Jackson's "Thriller." I would consider it a successful Halloween by all accounts.

Her Ride
Trick-or-Treat
Knute's newest masterpiece. I would consider it a step up from last year's.
We hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween. xoxo

5 comments:

Girl About Here said...

What a doll!

Visit me online, www.offactandfiction.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Cutest elephant ever! Loved her Thriller dance. She is taking after her Mom. So glad we got to hang out on Halloween. Love You Bucklew Family!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. I just remembered what Knute's pumpkins looked like last year. That was awesome. The practice paid off this year!

Anonymous said...

thts soo sute:)
visit me online,
www.sherine-letyourlifebeachallenge.blogspot.com

sherinejoy said...

thats sooo cute:)
visit me at
www.sherine-letyourlifebeachallenge.blogspot.com
gain knowledge