Friday, October 15, 2010

Life Goes On

It's been quite a month. I turned 30, celebrated a 4 year Wedding Anniversary with a trip to Carmel, and was "sprinkled" by wonderful family and friends to celebrate a little boy who is expected to arrive in about 4 short weeks. In a nutshell, I feel very loved.

I thought I might be emotional about saying goodbye to my twenties, but I think the raging hormones that come with pregnancy may have overshadowed this "monumental" year. Is it so monumental? The truth is that I feel 30. I remember well, but almost have a hard time recognizing the girl I was at 20, 21, 22. There were a lot of life changes crammed into the past ten years. I am in a happy place at age 30. What else is there to say? Well, probably a lot more, but I would like to refrain from becoming a blubbering, emotional wreck. I mean that in the best of ways.