Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Chapter Closes


Dear Knute and Ellie,

Soon our little family of three will become a family of four. I wish words could express the joy both of you have given me. We have had so many fond and wonderful memories as a family of three. I know that things are going to be different moving forward, but our love is about to be multiplied even more. It's hard to even believe, but I know that it's possible. I love you both with all my heart. Thank you for making me a wife and mother. I can't imagine a more precious or perfect gift in the world.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This post made me cry. I was just thinking back to the day before we had Paisley. You have no idea how different your life will become and how your heart can be filled with even so much more love. I love you and your family so much and am so excited for this new chapter in your life. You will provide Tate with such a loving, wonderful life and I can't wait to meet the lil guy. Love to you tomorrow!