Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dog For Sale


Our dear Rudy is at it again. Knute was just saying last week how especially good he's been lately. Unfortunately, he spoke too soon.

The other day I came home to mountains of fluff lying around the backyard. Rudy had managed to get a hold of all six of the outdoor chair cushions and tear them to shreds. This was after the previous two weeks of eating the TV remote, our radio alarm clock remote, three pairs of shoes, two couch pillows, chewing up a leg on one of our chairs, and eating all of our tulip heads. No, I'm not exaggerating.

We are really good dog owners in my opinion. He gets plenty of exercise, food and water, treats, toys, love, and attention. I am at a loss. Our good friends Lex and Aimee have resorted to calling "Bark Busters" for their Bull Dog who likes to chew holes in the wall. We are debating on using this expensive alternative because we don't really know where else to seek help.

4 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

OMG!!!!! That sucks sooo bad. I can not believe that one dog can do that much damage. Is this normal???

Heather said...

YIKES!!! I fear that will happen the moment we leave Marley alone with our couch. She still hasn't graduated to have alone time.

Lets get them together soon, so they can play for hours and be too tired to do anything but sleep afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's my little Ru!!! This is adorable. Can't wait for pics of my little niece!

Love you! Cbuck

Anonymous said...

Somehow I found your blog online... it is really awesome. I like reading the blog of another 20 something female with family, friends and a pup.

We also have a pup: a lhatese (maltese and lhasa mix) who shreds rolls of toilet tissue and has eaten 2 hairdryer cords, 2 for cell phones and 1 internet connection.

But they are so cute. I love your dog!