Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Long Weekend in Denver










Sometimes I really miss my hometown. It's always so great to get back to see my family and old friends. We had a small brunch at my parents' house on Sunday (which somehow turned into a Baby Shower). Our little Peanut got some pretty cute stuff. So far she has a nicer shoe collection than her mother. Why is it that everything dwarfed into miniature sizes is so stinkin' cute?

Here are some pix from the brunch. Somehow I never got one with my Dad. I'm convinced that my friends are getting smaller. They are all so toned with nice flat stomachs. Surely it's not that I'm getting bigger... Also, they all have gorgeous hair and flawless skin. Since being pregnant, my hair has become flat as a pancake and my skin has been splotchy and dry. I ran into a friend at the grocery store yesterday (who has an almost two-year-old) and she warned me not to watch Dancing with the Stars while pregnant. I can definitely understand why. The Bachelor isn't really good for the ego either. Anyways, shallow thoughts by Paris is concluded. On a positive note, I am thankful to have had such an easy pregnancy (so far) and the baby is very healthy.

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

So glad that you had such a fun weekend!!