Monday, June 1, 2009

Say Cheese!

We had some new pictures of Ellie taken that I can't resist showing off. Knute's Senior Partner's daughter (follow that?), Courtney Steffens, came over a couple weeks ago for the event. I say event because it involved two hours of constant singing, dancing, and anything else that could get Ellie to smile. Courtney graduated from the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, and although babies aren't her typical subject to photograph, I think she has incredible talent. She even got Rudy to cooperate for a short while (and that is an extremely hard thing to do).










5 comments:

JKAndrus said...

So cute! I love all the different backgrounds and outfits. She is such a doll! We are coming to WC at the end of June we'll have to get the girls together!

Alix Allocco said...

These are GREAT Pictures!! I love love love them. Ellie looks beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Love love love these!! :)

Heather said...

They are gorgeous! You know my fav is the last one.

tuesday27 said...

I love that little girl!