Monday, January 31, 2011

January Draws to a Close

It's the last day of my most dreaded month of the year and I have to say that it wasn't so bad at all. As it turns out, January was a refreshing month, other then the unwelcome cold that seems to always linger when you have a toddler.

A few things that made January a happy month:
*The Bachelor (sorry, but it has to be said)
*Little weekend field trips with Ellie to Sky High and Lindsay Wildlife Museum
*A great date "day" with my husband (I dragged him to see Black Swan and then we had appetizers and drinks after).
*The discovery of "Super Suppers"
*American Idol (I love Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez!)
*Microwave Popcorn
*Baby Boot Camp
*Yummy fondue at Cooking Club
*Friends and wine (sometimes there are occasions they go hand in hand)
*Great neighbors
*A quick visit from my Dad
*A fresh haircut and highlight
*Pizza (for some reason we kind of ate a lot of it this month and I think January is supposed to be a month you don't eat a lot of pizza, but it was good).
*My blue rain boots. When it's cold and rainy, why not have something you look forward to wearing, you know?
*Brunch with my favorite Sister-in-Law and dear friend Kelly :)
*Soy Lattes from Starbucks
*A fun night out with friends at Vanessa's Bistro
*My little family (obviously), although I'm not sure we're really considered a "little" family anymore. It certainly doesn't feel that way.

My smiley little boy
Ellie likes to have "Brown Bear" at the center of all pictures recently
It's nearly impossible to get a good picture of both kids together
Just being lazy
I love his little double chin
I love him when he's all sleepy too
A fun visit with cousin Abbie

3 comments:

tuesday27 said...

Those little smiles make me so happy! Oh, adn the fact that I made the Jan highlights list!

Heather said...

Great new pics! I can't believe how big Tate is getting. Such a handsome guy. Amazing how quick they grow. What a wonderful January.

Alix Allocco said...

I love your Jan. Highlights!! take is growing lie a little weed.

a