Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Happy Couple

Kelly and Christian are getting married! We decided to celebrate and celebrate and celebrate! You know it's a great party when there are jell-o shots, lots of dancing to Daft Punk's "one more time" song (not quite sure of the name), and a taco bell run at the end of the night. When Ellie was up and ready to play at 6:30 this morning, I was regretting those last couple glasses of wine. Now I remember why I don't celebrate like this too often anymore, but it was a lot of fun at the time. Congratulations to Kelly and Christian!

A Few Pictures of the event:
The Beautiful Bride-to-Be
The Happy Groom

Some crazy people I don't know

Cute girls

Cute girls

The pregnant lady I gave unsolicited advice to all night long. Sorry Heather!

More cute girls!

Last, but never least....the gorgeous smile that greeted me the morning after!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random comment. You need to get rid of the old lady music on the blog. I love looking at all the fun pictures, but my co-workers are starting to wonder why I like listening to Moon River.

Heather said...

I ALWAYS love getting all your great advice and talking with you. It is one of the many things I love most about you. You got some great pics. I can't wait for the actual wedding. What a great couple and fun group of friends.

Anonymous said...

Ahh P!! I am so happy to have finally made a debut on the blog!! I feel so important. Thanks for comnig and showing your love. We love you all so much.

Kel