Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is all Around

Ellie received a Valentine in the mail today from a B-O-Y. I thought it was a bit premature too, but this little one is an absolute Heartthrob. His name is Owen. He is a Roly Poly, Cute and Cuddly, Lovey Dovey baby. Ellie is 'smitten! What's a girl to do?

The BOY
Answer: go out and buy an overpriced headband of course. Yes, I know we're in an economic crisis. Can we talk about something else? I have been really good lately, but my girl has got to look her best for her Tuesday rendezvous with Owen at Mom's group.

The GIRL
Love is in the air. I am bombarded with commercialized pink and red crap at every store I walk into. I LOVE it and I got caught up in the moment!

In honor of Valentine's Day I added a few favorite love songs to my play list. Yes, some of them are a little "old lady," but they are classic.

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Knute posting...While I have never ever posted on my wife's blog, I felt this deserved a post...As a father, I am a little taken back by my daughter's new crush! While the little fella (or by the looks of his picture, the big little fella) is very cute, I am not sure if I really like this whole "Love is all Around" theme that Paris is encouraging. I have always known that I would one day have to have that sit down conversation with a boyfriend of Ellie's, but never did I imagine that it would be to a 7 month old! Owen...Treat her right.