Monday, August 31, 2009

30-Something

Yes, it's true. My husband is 31 and I'm still 28 (for three weeks anyway). He's a total cradle robber. I think I will have to rub it in frequently.

We started the celebration on Friday when we left to meet my cousins for a day of wine tasting in Sonoma. We finished the celebration on Sunday night with a delicious dinner of yummy Mexican food with my mom, Ellie, and the whole Bucklew family.

Happy 31st Knute! You are well loved.
My cousins, Travis and ValerieA pretty scene at Viansa WineryMy 30-something husband.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
The Fam (missing a few important members, of course)
The Sibs
A Big Birthday Smile
My co-host
Remember this guy? He needs to get a little more face time with the camera.

3 comments:

K. Corey McKenzie said...

Did Knuters like his shirt?

Marce said...

Hi Paris! I don't know if you remember me...but you commented on my blog a few months back saying that you were a reader, and had and Ellie too, so I'm hoping you don't think I'm a complete whacko :)...

Anyway, my reason for writing is that we just moved to Walnut Creek, where my husband Mike is from! We are living with Mike's parents while we look for a place to live here-- he starts a job in SF next month.

So, I just wanted to give a friendly 'hello'- maybe we'll be neighbors someday.

Your little Ellie is adorable!!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a fun bday celebration with Knute! Love the pic of him and Rudy. I showed it to Marley and she misses her friend.