Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Life

This is the little person that has literally been sucking the life out of me for the last several weeks. Yes, we are excited to welcome a new baby into the family this November (around the 17th)! I am thirteen weeks pregnant and still very tired. I am hoping to get a 2nd trimester surge of energy soon. Other then that, I have been feeling pretty good.

Ellie really has no understanding of the life changes that will soon be coming her way. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to a new baby residing in our house and never leaving. She may not like it at first, but I know she eventually will. My most precious childhood memories involve my younger brother. A sibling really is one of life's greatest gifts.

1 comment:

Heather said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited that Baby Bucklew and Baby Maddox will be close in age and hopefully the best of buds just like Roman and Ellie. Love you so much and glad we have this pregnancy to journey through together.