Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Road Trip Part 2

We left Santa Monica and headed to Anaheim, home to the happiest place on earth. Yes, Disneyland! There must be something they pump into the air because everything makes you feel, well, happy. I couldn't believe the effect it had on my husband. Is there a name for this? He couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. He couldn't stop talking about Churros. I had to make him leave the Disney store when it became too hard to contain himself. He was one of those types. You know the kind. The best part of all was watching how much fun Ellie had. We thought she might be too young, but she wasn't. She got caught up in all the excitement with everyone else. A Disney experience of this magnitude is truly priceless (at least Knute would argue so).

Dancing for the parade.
She just kept on going!


Mickey Mouse was standing right there as soon as we entered the gates in the morning.

This wasn't my idea.
Her favorite ride

2 comments:

tuesday27 said...

Weird, I love churros too...maybe it's a maily thing :) And I LOVE the pictures of Ellie dancing in the street!

tuesday27 said...

Oops...I meant family...doesn't Blogger have spellcheck!