Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Insomnia

I can't sleep! Last night I finally drifted off at about 2:00 only to awake every hour because something really heavy was pressing on my bladder. Eventhough it's still somewhat early, tonight isn't looking much more promising. I think my dear daughter is crushing my lungs...it is getting so much harder to breathe. I can't find a comfortable position. The Nurse Practitioner said to try and sleep on my left side, but Knute sleeps on his right and then snores in my face. The Queen sized bed that I once thought was ample big enough keeps getting smaller and smaller. Okay...rant over. At this rate, it is going to be a very long and uncomfortable month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh P! Hope you et some sleep soon or Elle is going to be one tired girl. Well maybe that is a good thing, right?

Love ya,
Kel